Tel:- 01503 272 366
Now entering our 4th decadeSituated right at the heart of the Village, just 150 metres from the Harbour, alongside the River Pol, at the Saxon Bridge and directly opposite the Village Green.
The building itself was erected by an early local entrepreneur in 1937 on a site formerly occupied by three 17th century cottages.
The Restaurant has stood the test of time and is renowned for fine food and Hospitality.
Betty, Peter and Tony Nelson established the present business in 1974.
Cellar Bar and Brasserie Captain Nemo's was introduced in 1994, offering quality, home made Bar
food and Snacks in a convivial but unusual Nautical setting.
to find Nelsons Restaurant & Polperro